Browse our most frequently asked questions list below to learn everything you need to know!
Yes! All of our units are cleaned thoroughly. We are committed to making sure that your children are playing in a clean, well maintained, and safe environment. After each rental, every unit is thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized. Once the unit is clean, it will be inspected to ensure cleanliness.
Safety is not an option, it’s a REQUIREMENT, and the safety of your children is our #1 priority.
Abiding by these rules will help keep you and your children safe:
- No food, drink, or chewing gum on the inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean.
- Shoes, jewelry, and badges need to be removed before using the inflatable.
- No face paints or silly string is to be used in or near the inflatable. These products cause severe damage and permanent staining to the inflatable.
- No smoking on or around the inflatable.
- No BBQs, grills, fireworks, or open fires around the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on walls and mesh netting is not allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
- Always ensure the inflatable is not over crowded. Limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting, or behaving in a manner that could cause injury or distress to others.
- No pets, toys, or sharp objects on the inflatable at any time.
- Do not allow anyone to be in or on the inflatable during inflation/deflation.
- Please have kids play and bounce in a safe manner.
- No flipping, somersaults, etc. on the equipment as this could lead to severe injury or death.
Everything! Our units are a perfect addition to any party, event, or celebration. You can find one of our vast selection of bouncers, water slides, and interactive units at occasions including but not limited to: birthday parties, church festivals, charity events, company picnics, school field days, grand openings, family reunions, Vacation Bible Schools, summer camps, weddings and much more!
Under no circumstances should water be used with any inflatable that is not designed for such use. However, there are inflatables designed for use with water. We will be glad to let you know what water units are available for you to rent for your event. We do provide a water hose (50ft long) if inflatable is further please have a water hose present.
Our inflatables can be set up on grass, cement, concrete, asphalt, or even indoors with a different anchoring system available for every possible combination. When placing your reservation, please let us know on what type of terrain your rental will be installed. Inflatables that are setup on grass are anchored with long steel stakes, while inflatables that are setup on other surfaces or indoors are anchored with sandbags.
Yes, we are fully insured. However, this statement in no way implies legal responsibility. Please read your rental contract carefully to fully understand your responsibility.
We reserve the right to not deliver if it is raining or high winds. Arrangements will be made prior to delivery in the event of severe weather. We will not deliver in rain or high winds as your child’s safety is our highest priority.
The blowers do run off of a standard 110V outlet. In the event that multiple units are rented and multiple blowers are required, each blower should be setup on different circuits. Extension cords will be provided at delivery and are part of the setup.
Yes, there is a required $50 deposit. All deposits are non-refundable.
At this time, we do not offer the option to pick up.
The delivery cost includes set up and take down.
Rental costs covers up to 8 hours Monday-Friday on all units.
For Saturday & Sunday rentals, we offer the entire weekend at our daily rate excluding specialty units.
No, please don’t mow your lawn the day of or the day before the delivery date. Fresh grass clippings create a mess inside the inflatables and also make it more slippery for the kids.
Still have questions?
Feel free to use our Contact Form to reach out to us anytime.